We start by working with you to analyze your needs and your budget. Then we help you evaluate the options available in the marketplace, and advise you on a health plan to fit your unique needs.
Health insurance carries with it peace of mind and a sense of security. Lacking health insurance, or having the wrong health plan, can cause stress and worry.
We believe in health insurance, but we also believe in providing choices that will meet your needs. That is why we are able to assist in choosing health plans offered by Minnesota’s finest insurance carriers.
We continue to provide personalized services to you to answer questions and assist in resolving issues with insurance companies.
Ask one of our licensed insurance agents to help you sort through the options, and find one that meets your needs.
We are now in the Closed Enrollment Period for individual health plan enrollments. You must have a qualified life event to enroll in coverage prior to the 2018 Open Enrollment. Examples of qualified events are birth, marriage, or involuntary loss of other coverage.
Minimum Fee for Service Requirement
SevenHills charges a fee to provide personalized assistance for individual health insurance inquiries. The fee is $100.00 for up to 30 minutes of our assistance and $100 per hour thereafter. You must agree to the fee prior to obtaining assistance.
If you apply and purchase individual health insurance, and SevenHills is compensated by the carrier you choose, and you keep the policy in force for 1 year, SevenHills will provide you a credit for the amount of your paid fee against future fees incurred for individual health insurance assistance.
- Your employer may pre-pay your fee for you.
- If your employer is a SevenHills employee benefits client your fee may be reduced or waived.
- SevenHills may choose to waive or change its fee.
For Minnesota residents
There is no fee for Self-Service
Get a Personalized Quote, Compare Plan Benefits and Apply for Coverage. Please Click Here.
(A Minimum Fee is required for personalized assistance.)
Before you begin comparing policies, we’d like to share the following thoughts:
- SevenHills is a Certified MNsure agency.
- ALL health insurance is now guaranteed issue, prohibited from rating based on health risk, and cannot limit benefits for pre-existing conditions.
- Premiums for similar individual health policies are the same whether the policy is purchased with the assistance of a government exchange or not.
- Individual health insurance can only be purchased during the ACA open enrollment period. There are limited exceptions for certain life events.
- MNsure and other government exchanges:
- Offer a limited number of individual health policy options.
- Are the only source for government subsidies to help persons eligible for premium assistance.
- Are the assessment and enrollment tool for people eligible for Medical Assistance and other government welfare health plans such as MinnesotaCare.
Selecting the right benefits takes a broad understanding of industry trends and regulations. SevenHills has the advantage of collective industry experience and resources as United Benefits Advisors. Equipped with an independent perspective, our advisors are able to provide objective guidance to help clients achieve their business goals.
SevenHills Benefit Partners News Completing forms properly and timely is important to good benefit management. We are here to partner with you to maximize this service for your employees. Below are three reminders: • COBRA/MN Continuation must be sent on the...read more