Employers need their advisor to consider all options and not be afraid of new approaches. New concepts demand extra due diligence and employee communication, but when a change is needed we provide the support necessary to make the program successful.
Creative Plan Design
Our history demonstrates our willingness to engage new concepts. A few noteworthy examples:
- First broker to place a HealthPartners HMO small group plan (formerly Group Health Inc.)
- First to place a PreferredOne PPO small group policy
- First to place a PreferredOne MSA qualified High Deductible Health Plan group policy
- Pioneered individual policy “Private Exchanges”
- First to integrate full service COBRA / MN Life Continuation services to group clients
- Early adopter for processing all client employee benefit transactions using proprietary ClientServ services
- Early adopter of automated benefit administration for clients
Great Client Resources
We are an agency devoted to providing great resources and reliable information:
- Benchmarking: We have access to a wide assortment of benchmarking resources, including the proprietary United Benefit Advisors (UBA) Health Policy Survey, which is the largest survey in the nation.
- Unfettered Product Access: Our local scale and history of industry commitment affords us excellent relationships with the major health carriers in Minnesota and provides us an inside track on new developments. The market power of UBA also assures that we have top of the line service from national carriers.
- Other resources: Such as discounted pricing for compliance and other useful tools, a national network of advisor peers to assist with product and concept vetting, white papers, live seminars and webinars are all examples of our helping to keep clients informed and making confident decisions.